Terms of Service
All of our animals are meticulously cared for. The sex and health of each animal is guaranteed upon arrival. We have no control over environment conditions or husbandry once the animal leaves us and therefore do not offer any type of health guarantee past arrival. All animals are shipped through Ship Your Reptiles. Should an animal arrive DOA it must be reported to us within 1 hour of arrival from FedEx time stamp and provide photo evidence of packaging condition and animal.
We do guarantee live arrival of the animal, however there are some issues that can void this guarantee.
1. The buyer or buyers designee must be present to receive the package on the first delivery attempt.
2. Animals shipped to a FedEx facility for hold must be picked up the same day of arrival.
3. Inaccurate address being provided resulting in delays or rerouting.
4. Change of destination by the buyer once the package has been shipped.
No animal will be shipped when the temperatures are below 38° f. or above 100° f. "No exceptions".
1. Persons inquiring about an animal must be 18 or have Parent's permission before purchasing.
2. Prices listed Do Not include shipping unless otherwise noted.
3. You must provide your shipping Zip Code to determine shipping cost.
4. All Heterozygous animals listed are 100% unless otherwise noted.
5. Each animal will have a minimum of 5 meals and a well established feeding response prior to being listed.
6. If you are local to our area (within 20 miles) feel free to contact us to arrange a meeting and save on shipping.
TO YOUR LOCAL HUB SHIPMENTS
It is the buyers responsibility to pick up the package at the hub promptly. Packages held at hubs are usually available for pickup around 8-9am so live arrival guarantee is void on any packages not picked up within 3 hours of being available for pickup at the hub, unless stated
We use PayPal for all transactions. No animal will be shipped until payment has been made in full including shipping charges. If you wish to place an animal on hold a 25% non-refundable deposit of the entire price including shipping will be required. This will hold the animal for 30 days in which time the remaining balance is to be paid. If after 30 days the balance is not paid in full the deposit will be forfeited and the animal will be listed for sale.